Pocketbooth for Windows Phone FAQ
A collection of frequently asked questions and their answers. Well-designed software should be self-explanatory, but occasionally we fall short. Here's an attempt to fill in some gaps.
- Does Pocketbooth work with the front-facing camera?
Yes! If your device has a front-facing cam, you can switch between the two cameras. If you don't have a front-facing cam, the app defaults to the back-cam.
- How do I change the settings for Pocketbooth?
Tap the settings/gear icon located in the app bar of the main screen.
- How do I post a photostrip to Twitter/Facebook?
From the photo delivery screen, tap the sharing icon in the app bar. Select the appropriate option from the resulting list.
- How do I browse the photostrips I have taken?
Navigate to the photo delivery screen (from the main screen, tap the strips icon in app bar). Then either swipe left/right or tap the left/right arrows on each side of the photo chute.
- Will you let me choose four photos to insert into the photostrip?
At this time, we don't have any plans to add this feature. Part of the fun of a photobooth is that the photos are taken in rapid succession, and we've chosen to maintain that feature/constraint.
- Are you going to add _______? (insert feature here)
We love hearing your suggestions, feel free to email us.
- What is the current version of Pocketbooth Windows?
Version 1.0.0 is the current version. Check here for version history.
- How do you get back to camera screen from delivery screen?
Tap the hardware back button provided on your device -or- tap the camera icon in the app bar.