Here you can find the version history of Pocketbooth on Windows Phone and any additional notes we think are important.
Version 1.0 - Features
- B&W, color, sepia, 1975, or antique photos
- Matte or glossy paper stocks
- Choose 3-pose or 4-pose strip
- Automatically saves all photostrips within the app
- Share photostrips via Twitter, Facebook, email, and more
Many hands make light work, and we owe a debt of gratitude to the many hands who contributed to Pocketbooth along the way. Thanks to: Brian Meacham, Peter and Ina in the Netherlands, Adam Houston, Matthew Hsu, Geoff Gordon, Bill Wilson, Mike Burke, Reuben Hall, Jesse Rusak, Lance Hancock, Will Lachance, Dale Zak, Dmitri Dolguikh, Rachel Derrah, Sarah Craig, Elliot Crim, Nate Woodard, Mike Kuhn, and Heather Garrett.